29 Palms Art Gallery is an all-volunteer, non-profit 501(c)3 Guild that was started by eight artists in 1951-2. The permanent Gallery space was opened in 1963, and it continues to be operated and supported by Guild Members and Supporters today. It is one of the most important artist resources in the Joshua Tree Gateway Communities, and for over 50 years has presented the best of the Hi-Desert.
Although we maintain a sound infrastructure and are supported by dedicated individuals genuinely interested in serving our members and the community, our financial sustainability is based in part on donations and sponsorships. These donations assist in keeping the Gallery doors open and making the exhibition and education programs possible.